Newsletter - June 2013
Geotec 8.04 - Patch of June 11, 2013
A new patch dated June 11, 2013 is available on our website for Geotec 8.04. This patch includes the following modifications:
- Correction to prevent the display of an extra page with some piezometer data
- Support of the line and marker attributes for superimposed borings
- Correction during the insertion of dates with SQL Server
- Correction of the updates from version 8.02 to 8.04 with SQL Server
This version is available only to clients that have a support and maintenance contract in good standing, in other words, whose end date is after
the date of the Patch.
Sobek Technologies is an Emploi-Québec certified training agency. Sobek offers comprehensive workshops for the familiarization and learning
of our products. These workshops can be submitted as part of the continuous education required by the OIQ. Reserve your place now by sending me an email.
The next workshops are:
- Tuesday June 18: Pro module
- Thursday July 4: Lab module
- Thursday July 18: Site module and SM2 library
- Wednesday July 24: Dam module
- Tuesday August 6: Log module
You can find all the details on our website, including the costs and the course outlines.